Technical Sourcer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
We're a technology startup helping hardware companies hire mechanical and electrical engineers for space, electric vehicle and consumer electronics companies. We've built technology to help, but know that recruiting is a people-centric business. You will help build our recruiting and talent matching process. You're highly adaptable and self-motivated to help people and solve your own problems.
This role is solely focused on the talent side of the marketplace and does not interface with customers or do sales.
Full-time, entry level role for a candidate with 1-4 years experience.
This is a remote opportunity for US candidates based in Mountain, Central, or Pacific timezones.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply*
About the Role
You'll source and qualify mechanical and electrical engineers for roles at various hardware companies in California. You'll professionally coordinate and follow up with applicants across different channels. You're comfortable using technology like Calendly, Front, Slack and Gsuite.
You have excellent situation judgement and can tailor your interactions with engineering talent to drive positive outcomes. This is an execution focused role that moves fast to help talent.
- Previous experience as a recruiting coordinator, sourcer or SDR that is able to engage and sell top talent on new opportunities at different companies.
- Strong communication ability understanding what channel is appropriate (LinkedIn chat, email, phone call, SMS)
- Screen, schedule and book 15+ interviews per week.
- Systems thinker with strong situational judgement.
- Ability to quickly research concepts you don't understand with minimal guidance.
What you'll do
- Create a positive and professional candidate experience
- Write professionally to technical candidates across email, LinkedIn, phone calls and text messages and document all interactions.
- Follow and personalize defined email templates
- Have an understanding of SoCal and/or NorCal geography and commutes
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness
- Ability to differentiate the top 10% of talent based on preferred requirements and adjust your messaging accordingly.
- Ask simple clarifying questions, get interview availability
2+ years of technical recruiting, sourcing or relevant customer success experience.
Bachelor's degree in a STEM program from a top university
Experience working with top engineering candidates in the hardware, aerospace, transportation, EV sector
Experience working with startups, marketplaces
STEM degree, advanced writing ability
- Salary: 65k - 85k + bonus/stock options
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?