Club4 Fitness -Mobile Airport Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Minimum of 3 Hours Shifts
- Minimum of 30 Hours per Week
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Demonstrate correct use of all weight and cardiovascular equipment.
- Conduct a minimum of 15 personal training sessions per week (average) after 90 days of employment. (up to 15 hours/week)
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards.
- Perform a customer service role by assisting members in monitoring their exercise programs, encouraging members to reach their fitness and wellness goals, and handling member concerns and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Encourage members to take advantage of other club services and programs.
- Other duties as assigned such as cleaning equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build professional relationship with members
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Must have a minimum of two years of education in the field of exercise science or a related field and at least two years' experience in a similar position; or a Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a combination of education and experience
- Nationally recognized personal training certification from NSCA or ACSM preferred. Other certifying bodies will be considered.
- Must have current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (must be obtained within 60 days of hire)
Club4 Fitness -Mobile Airport
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Club4 Fitness -Mobile Airport