We are seeking a motivated Inside Client Relationship Manager to assist a growing Real Estate Coaching and Consulting Team! As a Client Relationship Manager you will be speaking with agents who visit our website, attend webinars and/or half day events to assist them in scheduling a strategy session with one of our coaches. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
The Inside Client Relationship Manager is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment and follow up of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers and finances.Compensation:
$50,000 - $60,000 annually (hourly plus commission)Responsibilities:
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Ideal candidate will possess real estate experience.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Infusionsoft CRM, Facebook, Outlook and Trello.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
We are a Real Estate Agent Coaching and Consulting Company. We help Real Estate Agents earn more while working less through the use of our innovative systems, tools, knowledge, support, team and habits.
Our internal team members enjoy a fast paced, enjoyable work environment where we're more like family than co-workers.
We work hard, play hard, are drama free, and have fun.