Appointment Setter - Relationship Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Business Relationship Manager
We are looking to expand our team of Inside Sales Representatives here at Club Wealth with Humble, Hungry, Smart, and Fun team members!
Skills used for the job:
- Customer service
- Soft sales
- Written and verbal communication
- Outbound calls
- Highly organized
- Basic working knowledge of CRM platforms, Word and Excel
If you are looking for a company with upward mobility, this is an excellent opportunity! The income potential for this position is substantial and limited only by your desire and effort. This position sees an average annual income of $50,000-$80,000 for full-time employees (in your first year). Even better is the opportunity to make 2-3 times this amount after your first year.
Compensation: Minimum wage hourly (14.49 in Washington state) + a generous commissionCompensation:
$14.49+ a generous commissionResponsibilities:
What You’ll Do:
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, and overall management of clients through the sales cycle.
- You are simply setting appointments for a free hour of coaching. We will teach you all you need to know to be successful in this position.
- You will learn how to ask probing questions and overcome objections to create strong relationships with our coaches and clients leading to a strong retention rate.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Independent and self-motivated (can stay on task)
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Must be disciplined and not easily distracted
- Bi-lingual is a plus
We are excited to talk to you about our team where culture is the highest priority. This is something you will feel at every level of the organization.
Apply immediately and you may be a part of this unique and wonderful team by next week.About Company
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire.
BusinessView all jobs at Club Wealth