- Posted: over a month ago
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community. Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes.
Club Pilates has 600 locations throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Demo Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training • Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system • Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email • Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Must have proficient computer skills
• Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close • Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services to current or prospective members
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club • Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills • Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience.
• Commission paid on sales
• Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
• Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Club Pilates Palmetto Bay/ Kendall
BusinessView all jobs at Club Pilates Palmetto Bay/ Kendall