Sales Manager - Club Pilates Ocean Plaza
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise.. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has already sold more than 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In 2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into introductory classes
- Membership and retail sales - with specific monthly goals
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Hire, manage and lead staff
- Conduct HR duties as assigned
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Assure all sales goals are met
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
- Enforce studio policies and procedures
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Any other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of fitness sales or relevant sales experience preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams including memberships and retail
- Previous management or supervisory experience required
- Must have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
- Must be solution-based and results oriented, competitive spirit
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in gym management software (Club Ready) and POS to include revenue reports, attendance reports etc.
- College Degree Preferred
*This is a part-time or possible full-time position. Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule with weekend availability.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base rate with Commission paid on sales and monthly bonus if all sales goals are met
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Complimentary YogaSix Membership while employed
- Employee Retail Discounts
Club Pilates is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Clib Pilates does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Club Pilates - Corporate
AddressOcean Township, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Club Pilates - Corporate
Get fresh Health Club Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!