- Posted: 17 days ago
- $46,800 Yearly
Club Car Wash is one of the fastest growing tunnel car wash companies in the United States. We currently operate 100+ stores throughout Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas, and Arkansas with plans of expanding to several other markets. With this type of growth, there is boundless opportunities for career-minded talent who strives to provide exceptional service and excellent car wash quality for all of our customers. Have fun working in a professional, indoor/outdoor work environment.
Are you ready to #JoinTheClub ?
As An Assistant Manager You Will:
- Continuously train and support team members at varying experience levels
- Manage daily operations, support Operations Manager with team development and customer service
- Grow membership volume, promote Club Car Wash’s values through exceptional customer service
- Display a fresh and professional appearance at all times
- Bring a welcoming, positive attitude for our customers & team members
What We Are Looking For In You:
- A desire to grow your leadership skills, team building
- Ability to take initiative, multitask and problem solve
- Ability to enjoy work while outside in varying weather conditions
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time in a fast-paced environment
- Having a sense of urgency while maintaining a friendly & courteous attitude
- Mechanical-minded individuals are a plus
- Incentive to earn commission
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunities for great leaders
- On-site & ongoing training and development
- Paid Time Off beginning from the day you start
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Plan for your future with 401K contribution options
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers
— we will teach you everything else you need to know.
Club Car Wash is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Club Car Wash
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?