- $75,000 Yearly
Club Car Wash is one of the fastest growing tunnel car wash companies in the United States. We currently operate 100+ stores throughout Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas, Tennessee, and Arkansas with plans of expanding to several other markets. With this type of growth, there is boundless opportunities for career-minded talent who strives to provide exceptional service and excellent car wash quality for all of our customers. Have fun working in a professional, indoor/outdoor work environment.
Are you ready to #JoinTheClub ?
Area Managers oversee, coach, and develop the General Managers that they supervise to ensure each location maintains or exceeds Club Car Wash quality and standards in all facets. Area Managers lead and train their assigned location’s leadership team to maximize the operational capability. It is also their responsibility to strategize and forecast operational direction for their specific areas with the Regional Manager.
As an Area Manager You Will:
- Uphold and enforce Club Car Wash standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular meetings and training of General Managers
- Oversee the productivity and performance of multiple car wash locations within a region
- Communicate regularly with the Regional Manager to discuss progress and action items related to continued growth
- Lead, develop, and coach leadership team
- Effectively communicate Club Car Wash mission, vision, and values to management team
- Ensure managers receive frequent communication to maintain transparency, focus, and forward progress
- Evaluate the performance of each General Manager and provide timely constructive feedback
- Be present and impactful at each location on a consistent basis
- Provide leadership and operational training for General Managers
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly administrative tasks are completed for each location
- Create, pursue, and oversee store goals
- Set location specific goals with input from management staff at the location
- Analyze budgets, profit and loss statements, and sales data to set goals, cut costs, and increase revenue
- Support an environment of excellence
- Ensure each location is following all safety procedures including proper chemical handling, personal protective equipment usage, and working safely around car wash equipment
- Conduct location audits to ensure operations are meeting the standard at all locations
- Plan and implement procedures to maximize operating efficiency
- Oversee preventative maintenance and equipment upkeep at each location
- Analyze chemical costs and chemical usage data to ensure a quality product is being produced while maintaining an adequate cost
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being completed at each location including greasing, maintaining adequate oil levels, filter changes, belt conditioning, equipment cleaning, and replacement of parts
- Schedule after business hours maintenance work to ensure each location maintains operational readiness
What We Are Looking For In You:
- 3 years of leadership and management experience
- Preferred 1 year or more of multi-site management
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrated history of leadership and coaching abilities
- Able to delegate tasks, plan, and organize responsibilities
- Good professional judgement and decision making skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Dependable, coachable, grounded, and growing
- Gritty and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify and perform maintenance on all equipment at the car wash
- Minimum 55 hours per week
- Varied hours and days of week
- Available by phone when not at work
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunities for great leaders
- On-site & ongoing training and leadership development
- Paid Time Off beginning from the day you start
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Plan for your future with 401K contribution options
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers
— we will teach you everything else you need to know.
Club Car Wash is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Club Car WashAppleton, WI
BusinessView All Club Car Wash Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.