- $90,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Home office stipend
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
- Training & development
- Vision insurance
- Wellness resources
Who we are:
Club Capital LLC is a rapidly growing firm offering Accounting, Tax, and CFO Services tailored to the insurance industry with clients spanning across the country. We provide a cloud-based financial infrastructure to our clients including tax services, bookkeeping, industry analytics and bench-marking services. Operating through the cloud for our clients, Club Capital staff work primarily on premises in our Bethesda, MD location but have been able to easily adapt to a remote workforce.
Our excitement is fueled by empowering our customers to achieve their full potential as small business owners and entrepreneurs. Our clients are pillars of their communities and serve a large part of the small business ecosystem that we strive to make stronger every day..
We believe you should work alongside people who inspire you, challenge you, and push you to be the best version of yourself. It's about having the freedom to approach, own, and solve problems creatively.
Our mission is strong and our growth shows that we are making a difference in entrepreneurs' lives across the country. We are currently a small team in need of additional staff to keep up with the growing workload. For further insight into the nature of the company go to www.club.capital
Overview of Position:
We are looking for an Account Executive who are passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer buying experience they have ever had. As an Account Executive at Club Capital you will assist with the company's overall business development objectives.
The Business Development team is the start of our client's customer experience journey. With their passion, insight, and customer-first consultation, this team has helped us achieve 166% membership growth over the last two years.
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
A typical day for an Account Executive will consist of meeting with the Director of Business Development to go over performance and company goals and conducting live demonstrations for prospects. Outside of conferences and asking for referrals, AE's will be provided with leads to close. These leads will be supplemented with email marketing, face-to-face zoom presentations and in-person conferences. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Director of Business Development. Account Executives will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to grow their career within the Club Capital organization.
Club Capital is a young, growing firm, with room to grow! We have offices in Bethesda but the option for remote work has always been part of our model.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Act as a role model within and outside the Club Capital firm
- Desire for learning and professional development - must be coachable
- Strong work ethic with a competitive approach to exceeding goals and expectations
- Meet department productivity standards
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service
- Convert minimum of 20 new clients per month
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects within Hubspot CRM system
- Lead and conduct virtual appointments to grow relationships with prospects and demonstrate Club Capital services
- Consistently maintain a strong sales pipeline and display the capability to manage a sales funnel effectively
- Work across teams to keep others informed of client status (i.e. Club Capital Tax; Club Capital Accounting)
- Represent Club Capital at various industry focus conferences to promote and pitch services while networking with agents and others vendors
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must be local or willing to relocate to the Bethesda, MD area.
- College graduate (4) year degree preferred
- Minimum of (3) years sales experience
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills
- Hubspot CRM system experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced developing work environment
Compensation: base salary + commissions. Individuals are compensated commensurate with experience and productivity. OTE: $90k-100k
Benefits: Unlimited PTO policy (busy season restrictions), generous 401(k) contribution, company-sponsored health insurance.
Club Capital LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose / Outcomes / Competencies
This is a remote position.
Compensation: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Club Capital LLC
Club Capital is an accounting, tax, and CFO services firm designed specifically for insurance agents. Our mission is to help make insurance agents better business owners. We strive to accomplish this in 3 primary steps:
- Implement best-in-class financial technology. We bring agents up on a platform that includes accounting, self-service payroll, and business analytics all in one place and managed by a dedicated accountant.
- We then compare the agency's financial performance against others within the insurance industry. Knowing how well agents are doing compared to the agent down the street or the agent in another state is valuable information to know how to make impactful decisions for their agency.
- Our team of finance experts can then work with agents to build customized budgets and forecasts for their business using advanced financial modeling software. We will help agents set and attain realistic financial goals for their business and even model out specific events like hiring an employee, buying a business vehicle, or taking out a loan to determine their bottom line impact and best timing for investment.
We're a startup accounting firm with Partners and Employees that are excited about how the advancements in accounting technology can transform small businesses. We're an entrepreneurial, agile, and fun team of professionals - come join our team!
Club Capital, LLCBethesda, MD
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.