Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will provide excellent service to customers in need of automotive glass repairs and replacements. There is a keen focus on service response time and customer satisfaction for Auto Glass Assist.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities
• Answer incoming phone calls from customers and clients
• Report customer claims to insurance companies obtaining approvals for work to be performed and billed
• Work with Branch Manager on scheduling jobs for the technicians
• Price checking and ordering correct parts for installations
• Handling credit card and cash payments for completed work
• Daily paperwork and reporting utilizing Point of Sale software
• Liaison between customers and technicians
Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required
• Good understanding of the service area and surrounding communities.
• Ability to read a map and schedule work effectively within the service commitments made to customers
• Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience, in an auto glass setting would be an advantage.
• Great Customer Service and phone skills.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Min. 2 yrs. office experience.
• Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking ability.
• Must be dependable and work well as part of a team.
• Able to work flexible hours determined by business needs
As an employee of Auto Glass Assist, you are expected to:
1. Demonstrate behavior which is in accordance with our Company Values. Details of values are provided in all contracts and in employment and orientation information.
2. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, may occasionally be required.
3. Perform your work to the highest possible standards, and follow all lawful instructions and guidelines given by the Branch Manager, and by other senior management.
4. Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, and do not communicate outside or inside the organization about issues that you are not authorized to share with others.
5. Participate in the performance management systems as required.
6. Adhere to all company policies; policies and expectations will be provided to you
Key Performance Indicators Bring the Values to Life!
• Our People: We create a safe and supportive environment to enable each other to succeed
• Customer Focus: Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything we do
• Collaboration: Getting involved and working together to help achieve success
• Accountability: Taking ownership to deliver results
• Innovation: A positive approach, creativity, and searching for better ways is innovation at work.
• Respect: Treating each other the way we would want to be treated ourselves
Club AssistWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Club Assist North America (CANA) is an international mobile automobile battery provider contracted by the American Automotive Association (AAA) and the Canadian Automotive Association (CAA) to provide its member clubs and service providers a world-class battery program through the delivery and supply of branded batteries, logistics, training, marketing and sales support for the AAA/CAA mobile Battery Service throughout the United States and Canada. As the battery provider to the largest clubs around the globe, we provide product and support to over seventy (70) automobile clubs in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.