Cloverdale Foods Company Mandan, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- $48,000 to $58,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
As the Logistics Coordinator with Cloverdale Foods Company, you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and provide innovative delivery solutions to our customers, helping them to achieve their goals and, in return, yours! Come experience a world where servant leadership and cutting-edge tools and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives. The logistics coordinator facilitates communication between the stages of production, sales, warehousing, and distribution to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain by using a combination of experience, soft skills, and industry knowledge of best practices. A successful logistics coordinator should ensure cost-effective supply chain operations while also promptly resolving distribution issues, actively seeking and developing new opportunities and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage logistics team (transportation, inventory control, and customer service) to safely and efficiently meet required daily activities.
- Route optimization and coordination of transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Assist in management of distribution and shipment budgets.
- Planning schedule for Shipping and Receiving docks.
- Effectively resolve and communicate issues with customers concerning operational and logistical issues, improving processes as needed
- Create weekly freight invoices and complete monthly analysis, tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Creatively reach out to carriers to build relationships.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping solutions that meet our high service level standards.
- Evaluate vendor operations according to quality and safety standards.
- Present capacity solutions to effectively support go-to-market strategy.
- Develop processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Resolve problems through data analysis and by identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions.
- Manage and update carrier and route information and paperwork.
- Ability to lead, supervise, and coach team members.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to deal effectively with different personalities in high stress situations.
- Ability to work under critical deadlines and heavy workloads with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize your own work effectively.
- Organizational skills with unfailing attention to detail.
- Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Associates degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality or related industry. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the foodservice or logistics industry that includes quantifiable success in a management role.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Bilingual skills a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our promise: To delight you and your family with high-quality, flavorful meat products that will help you make delicious memories you’ll savor in the years to come.
Still family-owned after all these years, we continue to be inspired by Russell’s founding principles of quality first. Since 1995, we have chosen to focus on what we do best: creating and crafting premium pork and beef products with our signature smoky and bold “Big Country Flavors” you can’t find anywhere else on the market.
Cloverdale Foods CompanyWhy Work Here?
Cloverdale Foods Company offers a competitive compensation package and an excellent benefits program.
Our story began in 1915 when Cloverdale founder and dairy farmer Hoy Russell started Mandan Creamery in Mandan, North Dakota. From the day he opened, Russell insisted on uncompromising quality, and his small creamery quickly earned a reputation for supplying the best-tasting, freshest dairy products to area kitchens. Our promise: To delight you and your family with high-quality, flavorful meat products that will help you make delicious memories you’ll savor in the years to come. Still family-owned after all these years, we continue to be inspired by Russell’s founding principles of quality first. Since 1995, we have chosen to focus on what we do best: creating and crafting premium pork and beef products with our signature smoky and bold “Big Country Flavors” you can’t find anywhere else on the market.
3015 34th St NWMandan, ND