Customer Service Representative
Cloverdale Foods Company Mandan, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. Customer Service Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
- Enter, audit & approve all incoming orders via email, EDI, phone, or text.
- Resolve customer inquiries by clarifying the customer’s request; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage incoming calls and emails.
- Support internal departments including warehouse, plant, logistics and accounting in administrative and operational tasks as assigned, which will may include the occasional request to assist with night or weekend work.
- Ensures policies and procedures are followed in a timely and accurate manner to support achievement of key departmental and corporate goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside sales personnel, brokerage affiliates, and industrial customers.
- Assist processing paperwork which may include printing, scanning, copying, and analysis.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Demonstrate a culture of integrity and teamwork in pursuit of common goals.
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize situations requiring urgent attention is critical. Time management and organization skills are required.
- Ability to handle stressful and difficult situations with patience and professional composure.
- Prior customer support on complex products.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new concepts, processes, and product information.
- Basic math, time management, communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to focus on goals and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents including customer orders, price lists, and training and procedural manuals.
- Competency in computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to create, improve, and audit daily task checklists for accuracy and completion.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- Do what it takes attitude
- Highly driven and hungry individual with high levels of personal responsibility and accountability
- Highschool Diploma/GED, preference will be given to individuals with an associate degree in a business related field.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service or customer relationship experience.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced & highly stressful environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with team members.
In order to comply with government record keeping requirements, please go to https://www.cloverdalefoods.com/careers/ and send us a completed Online Application along with your resume/cover letter.
Cloverdale Foods Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Our promise: To delight you and your family with high-quality, flavorful meat products that will help you make delicious memories you’ll savor in the years to come.
Still family-owned after all these years, we continue to be inspired by Russell’s founding principles of quality first. Since 1995, we have chosen to focus on what we do best: creating and crafting premium pork and beef products with our signature smoky and bold “Big Country Flavors” you can’t find anywhere else on the market.
Cloverdale Foods CompanyWhy Work Here?
Cloverdale Foods Company offers a competitive compensation package and an excellent benefits program.
Our story began in 1915 when Cloverdale founder and dairy farmer Hoy Russell started Mandan Creamery in Mandan, North Dakota. From the day he opened, Russell insisted on uncompromising quality, and his small creamery quickly earned a reputation for supplying the best-tasting, freshest dairy products to area kitchens. Our promise: To delight you and your family with high-quality, flavorful meat products that will help you make delicious memories you’ll savor in the years to come. Still family-owned after all these years, we continue to be inspired by Russell’s founding principles of quality first. Since 1995, we have chosen to focus on what we do best: creating and crafting premium pork and beef products with our signature smoky and bold “Big Country Flavors” you can’t find anywhere else on the market.
3015 34th St NWMandan, ND