RN - Director of Nursing
About the Company:
There are jobs – and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Work in partnership with Community Director to deliver top quality care to residents
- Maintain, train, lead, and motivate team members in the healthcare department
- Complete comprehensive assessments, write service plans, accurately document and relay all pertinent medical information according to applicable rules and regulations
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. Act as the Community HIPAA compliance officer.
- Ensure resident satisfaction and delivery of required services and timely communication with residents’ families where appropriate
- Carry your own personal professional liability insurance
Why You Are Qualified:
- RN – Registered Nurse in good standing
- CPR certification
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.
Clover Ridge Place
205 Ehlers LnMaquoketa, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.