Are you a CNA who wants to add some easy hours to your work schedule? We have numerous open shifts just waiting for you to pick up!
We are hiring compassionate and hard-working Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for a variety of open shifts. We offer a fun working environment amongst a friendly team of nurses and nursing assistants who all work together and support one another in providing top quality care.
Finding a balance between work and personal life is our focus for all of our staff, which is why we offer flexible schedules and self-scheduled shifts. You’ll be provided with ongoing training and advancement opportunities, competitive pay, full benefit packages, and so much more!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and self-administration of medication by patients.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
- Assess residents for any decline of condition, signs of change in condition, weight loss, decline in ambulation, change in ADLs, development of skin breakdown, etc.
- Remain alert to physical and emotional changes and complications and report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents' needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services Director.
- Confer with residents and families on any issues relating to care and services.
- Promote a positive and supportive work environment for all
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Your Choice of Shifts
- Flexible Contracts
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay
- 24/7 Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements: Active CNA State Licensure, Basic First Aid and CPR Certification
Start making a true difference and begin your most rewarding career in nursing. Complete your application today!