Clover Leaf Solutions Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clover Leaf Solutions, Inc., is a leader in providing high-level consulting services for health and safety, information technology, and construction management and inspection services. Our recent and current clients include Federal and State government agencies, and commercial customers. Our four executives manage a lean corporate team, poised for growth. We are now looking to add a key HR resource to the team to extend our network of talent, and to onboard and support the success of newly hired Clover Leafers. The right person will enjoy and amplify the Clover Leaf culture and employment brand – we are a smart, fun-loving tribe of folks with expertise across multiple industries and disciplines, dedicated to our clients’ success. We value integrity, authenticity, and superior client service.
We are seeking a person with expertise in recruiting to build out our capability as a premier employer in the markets we serve. As a Clover Leaf Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to develop our pipeline of candidates and hires to support our growth path. You will work with our leaders and clients to develop success profiles and match potential candidates to both client needs and Clover Leaf values, create onboarding training, and support new hires to ensure success. There will be close contact with our payroll and benefits administrators, as well as the leadership team of Clover Leaf.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruiting and onboarding processes, including the candidate management system. Develop candidates through use of social media networking and searches. Conduct interviews, make recommendations on hiring. Work with Clover Leaf executives and clients to complete offers and onboarding.
- Manage the implementation of onboarding processes, recommend and launch new HR processes as appropriate. Lead efforts to update and improve HR policies, analytics and reporting for hiring activities. Ensure documentation and proper HRIS record-keeping.
- Build the employment brand to attract, develop and retain talent, represent Clover Leaf values.
- Develop training and onboarding materials appropriate for hires to be successful with our clients.
- Manage interviewing and hiring activities, provide analysis and recommendations to the executive team.
- Some travel to support leaders and employees in locations including New Mexico, California, Pennsylvania, and Nevada as appropriate.
- Possibly help manage relocation and employee accommodations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience, including:
- Experience with sourcing and attracting candidates
- Experience with candidate management and other HR systems
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Planning and organization skills, attention to detail
- Strong judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with and relate to people at all levels, both within and outside the organization
- Great teamwork, ability to lead and partner well in a matrixed organization
- Strong leadership and motivation skills, passion for people
- Personable, collaborative style
- Insight and good judgment about people
- Track record of creating positive culture
- Experience providing strategic consultation and influencing leaders through relationships, data and insight
- Experience in federal or state government
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Clover Leaf Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Clover Leaf Solutions