Primavera P6 Master Construction Scheduler
Clover Leaf Solutions Los Lunas, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clover Leaf is looking for a Scheduler to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Project Scheduler Requirements:
It is anticipated that schedulers shall support Department Projects and Construction Management in a general capacity and another (or other) schedulers shall be primarily focused on construction management activities. The minimum requirements for the Scheduler positions are:
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience as a Project Scheduler using Primavera P6.
- Fluent in MS Excel and the integration of MS Excel to MS Projects
- Some Experience in the operation of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and the reporting functions of Primavera P6.
- Experience in work planning and work flow analysis.
- Resource and cost loading schedules and earned value reporting.
- Have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Scheduler shall perform the following:
- Support to a large program using Primavera P6, Personnel shall work with major stakeholders to develop detailed resource loaded schedules and integrated master schedules.
- Develop resource loaded schedules and maintain project management systems and Earned Value as required.
- Analyze and report project progress and manpower requirements.
- Assist technical staff with accurate reporting and schedule analysis of program level activities. Understand critical schedule implications and ensure information is disseminated in a timely manner.
- Assist technical staff with accurate reporting and schedule analysis of site construction activities. Understand critical Schedule implications and ensure information is disseminated in a timely manner.
- Other relevant tasks as required.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Clover Leaf Solutions
AddressLos Lunas, NM
ConstructionView all jobs at Clover Leaf Solutions