Mid Level Civil Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Structural Engineer? Clover Leaf is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join our team and work on location at the Naval Nuclear Laboratory at the Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory in Niskayuna, NY.
As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology for the safety and reliability of our Navy's submarine and aircraft fleet. You will be responsible for developing and defining project scope with sponsors, working with the project team to develop performance specifications and cost estimates, and providing construction phase support for building renovation projects. You will also have the opportunity to oversee architectural-engineering firms in developing concept designs, construction documents, and cost estimates & characterization for infrastructure projects, as well as coordinate and interact with facility staff and contractors.
We are seeking someone with a
- BS degree in Civil Engineering,
- 5 to 10 years of practical experience,
- security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- You should have experience performing civil/structural engineering tasks including the development of contract documents, calculations, and cost estimates,
- as well as working knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must,
- an EIT certificate and/or PE license, engineering consulting experience,
- working knowledge of ASCE 7, AISC Steel Manual, and ACI 318 are highly desired.
At Clover Leaf, we specialize in IT, Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management for government and commercial clients. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy and a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
If you're ready for an exciting opportunity as a Structural Engineer and want to contribute to the safety and reliability of our Navy's submarine and aircraft fleet, then apply today!
Powered by JazzHR
Clover Leaf SolutionsSchenectady, NY
ConstructionView All Clover Leaf Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.