IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clover Leaf is looking for an IT Project Manager to join our growing team in Santa Fe, NM. This position can be remote, however, this individual will need to be onsite 1-2 days per week during certain project phases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage labor distribution, timelines, resource loads
- Work with Project Lead to prioritize customer concerns, manage the backlog, manage schedule changes
- Ensure product quality by following quality driven project processes
- Ability to balance the needs of government funding cycles (waterfall) with the iterative design process of an Agile development team
- 5+ Years IT Project Management Experience.
- Experience with project scheduling (using MS Project or Primavera).
- Current PMP certification.
- Experience with Agile application development.
- Experience with NM State government programs and funding.
- Experience with JAD process an iterative development.
- Experience working with a variety of different stakeholders.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy national laboratories, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Clover Leaf Solutions
AddressSanta Fe, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Clover Leaf Solutions