Clover Hill Re-opened in February 2022 on a quiet block in Brooklyn Heights By Executive Chef Charlie Mitchell (Eleven Madison Park, Jônt, Bresca, One White Street) and Clay Castillo.
We seek passionate and capable cooks to join our team. We are open 5 days a week and offer Brunch (Friday-Sunday), as well as a 7 course tasting menu four nights a week (Wednesday-Sunday).
At Clover Hill, Chef Charlie is cooking French-inspired dishes rooted in technique with a modern approach. Currently serving a seven course tasting menu focused on seafood, seasonality, and deliciousness while also sourcing the best produce available in the Northeast.
- Close relationships with our vendors, farmers, and greenmarkets
- Flexibility to develop your specific skills / interests
- Constantly changing and evolving menus
- A beautiful, clean, and organized kitchen
- An intimate cooking experience
- A positive kitchen environment
- Commitment to excellence, and the ability to do what is right
- A positive contribution to our restaurant, kitchen, and cuisine
- The capacity to work well alone and as part of a team
- Professional technical cooking ability and experience
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of awareness
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics
More detail about Clover Hill, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/285613-clover-hill