Compensation: $1772/- to $1930/ week.
Location: Meriden, CT
Specialty: Tele RN
Shift Details: 36 hours Per Week; 3 days / week, 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Understand, operate, and troubleshoot cardiac telemetry devices, sensors, and echocardiograms.
- Recognize normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms, have a critical understanding of medical conditions, and apply and interpret cardiac monitoring protocols.
- Use critical thinking skills to determine patient care, complications, and acuity
- Perform a complete history and physical assessment of newly admitted clients and create a nursing care plan with suitable nursing interventions.
- Understand medication dosage, complications, contraindications, and interactions
- Administer medications, including PRN medications based on telemetry monitors, pain, or signs and symptoms of the disease.
- Provide clear patient information, thorough patient education, and recommendations for the next steps to take.
- Perform nursing skills with the expertise to provide optimal patient care and obtain clinical findings as ordered by the attending physician.
- Collaborate care with the interdisciplinary team ensuring all services ordered appropriately
- Begin the discharge education process upon admission and anticipate necessary services and referrals.
- Report any relevant laboratory findings, cardiac rhythms, abnormal vital signs, and assessment findings to the appropriate physician.
- Recognize respiratory and cardiovascular decline and know initial steps to obtain help and to stabilize your patient.
· Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
· Current CT state nursing (RN) license in good standing.
· Rotating nights and weekends.
· EPIC experience preferred.
Clover Health Staffing Benefits:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
For more related jobs call (800) 579-8807 or visit www.cloverstaffing.com