Our client is seeking a Document Controller for a 6+ month contract in the Energy Corridor. Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Coordinates and leads activities of team to ensure full coverage of the all projects by document controllers
- Partners with leadership to ensure consistent document control practices and procedures are used by all document controllers
- Accountable and responsible for all document management aspects of projects
- Understands and instructs project team members on the proper usage of EDMS
- Coordinates with project team to ensure proper usage of EDMS.
- Coordinates with project team to ensure proper storage of deliverable documents and collection of required metadata.
- Supports document management work processes
- Ensures project schedules are met with regard to processing documents
- Understands internal and external deliverable document and metadata requirements
- Possesses technical skills necessary to learn how to effectively use EDMS
- Monitors progress of project handover requirements for hard and soft copy documents upon project completion
- Establishes and maintains a project archiving strategy for hard copy project documents
- Tracks distributions of project related material
- Supports global multi-office execution by maintaining interfaces between DM personnel and project teams in different offices
- Facilitates transfer of data between all EDMS tools
- Provides first line support using EDMS Administration tool
- 10+ years experience in Engineering related Document Management
- Ability to effectively manage large and complex projects
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to interact effectively with other entities / disciplines / departments
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Evaluate difficult issues and ability to implement corrective actions
- Technically capable
- Google Suite and/or Fieldwire EDMS is a huge plus!
Languages Needed :English
Job Type :Contract
Education :High School or GED
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com