We are looking for a Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma who possesses strong leadership/troubleshooting qualities. Our lead technician is responsible for conveyor systems, power distribution systems and related electrical and mechanical equipment. Our Maintenance Mechanic Lead is also responsible for wiring methods, ladder diagrams, and control components including photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
We want to bring on an individual who enjoys training, inspiring, providing guidance and direction to more junior technicians, and someone who can also help junior technicians achieve their goals in improving their overarching performance. You will need to have the ability to assist in troubleshooting, designing solutions for difficult problems, multitask multiple projects and manage daily activities. You will also develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals with a priority on “Safety First” for all surrounding parties.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, supports continuous improvement in the department, and is dedicated to efficient production with a consistently safe and customer-oriented manner, and is open to day or night shifts.
We offer our employees excellent benefits and great opportunities to advance and grow their careers.
Our candidate should possess good knowledge of the following:
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting).
- Components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices).
- Communications modules (Ethernet).
- Electrical Components and their function in a control system, including compressors and pneumatics.
Required experience and qualifications:
- High school diploma, Degree from vocational school, or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of N.E.C., CMMS and PLC programs, and industrial PC literacy.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and a leader as you provide team guidance and mentorship.
- 4+ years’ experience with the following: Automated conveyors systems and controls, electrical and electronic principles, blueprint and electrical schematic reading, industrial controls and electronics and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Lift and move items up to 49 pounds each, push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds.
- Have full manual dexterity; Capable of regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned including climbing ladders and gangways without limitation in the safest way possible.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
Cloutera provides corporate recruiting and sourcing support for organizations seeking permanent employees in manufacturing and logistics. Cloutera partners with our clients as an extension of their internal recruitment teams in support of their permanent staffing efforts. We are dedicating to ensuring great candidate experiences and strive to support candidates throughout the process.
Cloutera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individuals based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, national origin genetics, disability status or veteran status. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sponsor visa applicants.