Sr. Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SR. NETWORK ENGINEER
LONG TERM CONTRACT
NEW JERSEY (1 DAY ONSITE/WEEK)
Client is seeking a qualified Hybrid Senior Network Engineer for our client, a large manufacturer based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone with experience in day-to-day operational support of the wired network. Wireless network, and firewall environments.
- Assists with the day-to-day operational support of the wired network, wireless network, and firewall environments.
- Resolve tickets and provide diagnosis of issues.
- Performs routine updates and maintenance tasks for time-critical security vulnerability and bug fixes.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to develop and recommend solutions for problems.
- Provides interim solution implementation until the root cause can be determined and mitigated.
- Assists with projects such as hardware refreshments of existing facilities and network designs (both wired and wireless) for new facilities.
- Create and maintain documentation for new environments as well as changes to existing environments.
- Must have good communication skills, good documentation skills, and be able to work well with others.
- The position requires occasional lifting and moving of equipment up to 50lbs and the candidate needs to be able to climb ladders.
- Cisco Preferred Routers
- Cisco Preferred Firewalls
- Cisco Required and Fortinet a plus Wireless
- Cisco Preferred Load Balancers
- F5 a plus
- Cloud Azure, AWS, or OCI (Oracle) a plus
- Protocols BGP, OSPF
- Vendor management experience
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.