Business Analyst PM
- Expired: 10 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS ANALYST PM W/ CONVERTIBLE BONDS EXP
LONG TERM CONTRACT
NEW YORK CITY, NY
NEED CANDIDATES LOCAL TO TRI-STATE AREA ONLY
Combination of Equities Front Office Business Analyst and Project Manager, primarily focused on Convertible Bonds. The candidate is expected to handle project reporting and BAU enhancements. The individual will work collaboratively with the lead project manager, developers (vendor) and internal stakeholders to ensure the system functionality meets the business needs and is implemented effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirement gathering from traders, middle office, compliance teams
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to understand business priorities and requirements.
- Prioritizing enhancement requests appropriately to mature and enhance application capabilities
- Working on enhancements and projects
- Ensuring that requirements are consistently clear and well documented.
- Ensuring that project rigor is in place for the planning, status reporting, and delivery of development cycles and small projects.
- Highlighting/identifying potential gaps in existing functionality or processes and working with stakeholders to find and implement solutions
- Liaising with developers to determine feasibility, estimate effort, and plan sprints appropriately
- Learning application functionality and becoming a functional expert over time
- Coordinating with business units to create and deliver occasional training sessions to end users
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
- 3+ years of BA experience with FlexTrade, Fidessa, or any other relevant Order Management Systems
- Experienced with Equities high touch workflow, PNL calculation
- Product knowledge in equities, bonds, preferred, convertible bonds
- Regulatory reporting (TRF, ORF, TRACE, CAT)
- Experienced in OMS vendor enhancement, migration & system integration
- Proficient in Data Analysis, SQL, Excel, JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivated, self-directed individual with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management capabilities with ability to multi-task
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Cloudspace LLC