Payor Contract Analyst Lead (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Cloudmed, a leading healthcare technology company, helps health systems get healthier by ensuring they get paid for the care they provide. Using our powerful CloudmedAI™ Platform and deep subject matter expertise, we help clients solve the complex problem of accurate payments for hundreds of millions of patient interactions each year.
Our mission and our people make a difference by uncovering funds that can be used to hire doctors, nurses, and other essential practitioners, build healthcare centers such as birthing or cancer centers, and fund outreach programs to improve the health of local communities. Last year we helped over 3,100 hospital partners across the U.S. recover over $1.5 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue.
Cloudmed is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. We hire diverse professionals with all kinds of backgrounds and experiences, and together we work toward the best outcomes for our clients. Regardless of race, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of problem-solvers, we believe we work best when everyone feels free to bring their most authentic self to work. Cloudmed is a flexible, remote-enabled company.
We are looking for a Lead Analyst to join the Contract Modeling division of our Rules and Contracts team. This team is primarily responsible for developing contract models in Cloudmed’s new proprietary contract engine, CloudmedAI. As a Lead Analyst on the Contract Modeling team, you will develop expertise in payer contract structures and contract modeling as well as train other members on the Contract modeling team.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to…)
- Knowledge and Technical Ownership (e.g. contract models, Excel-based tools, team-run programs);
- Onboarding, training and quality assurance of team members;
- Creation of complex modeling solutions for team members;
- Development of team member expertise;
- Independent execution of tasks;
- Model commercial contracts and execute pricing in CloudmedAI;
- Collaboration and communication with the Product team to deliver testing results, respond to requests, and/or provide feedback on pricing accuracy to impact the development of the system.
- Supervision of all contract models for a large client system, which includes strategic planning, delegation of plan components to team, and training/oversight of team members;
- Supporting live CloudmedAI clients’ contract models;
- Running data analysis within the CloudmedAI platform using technical tools including but not limited to SparkSQL and/or PowerBI;
- Maintain and develop deep specialized knowledge of commercial payer contracts to support efficient contract model creation;
- Collaborate with Rules team to search for new pockets of opportunity across clients;
- Maintain strong lines of communication with project teams, responding to feedback and requests;
- 18+ months experience in the healthcare industry;
- Exceptional analytical and data analysis skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical concepts. SQL experience preferred but not required;
- Detail-oriented, with demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks;
- Ability to lead and develop team members through effective communication, training, and collaboration.
The culture at Cloudmed embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of background check and drug screening.
Cloudmed Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Cloudmed Solutions LLC