Senior Product Manager - US Remote
- Expired: April 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
Being a member of Cloudentity means working with passionate and experienced digital enthusiasts focused on delivering next generation security solutions to extend and expand Identity Access Management and application security. This means growth opportunities, measurable impact and rewarding projects for those who join our team. We look for talented team members ready to learn, embrace challenge, and lead.
Role: Senior Product Manager
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Number of direct reports: None at this time, but we anticipate that this will change as the company grows
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing the definition and evolution of Cloudentity software to ensure that it meets the needs of existing customers as well as the needs of Cloudentity’s target market. A critical function of this role will be to ensure that input regarding product strategy, direction, features and enhancements from various sources (such as our internal stakeholders who are responsible for product strategy and marketing, competitive intelligence about other products/vendors addressing the same or adjacent markets, and both existing and potential customers) is appropriately categorized and consumed to define, prioritize, and maintain the product roadmap. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the Engineering team (specifically the product architects and release managers) to ensure that product and feature requirements are clearly articulated and understood, and will engage in continuous monitoring and adjustment of the priorities within the product roadmap. As a leader and key stakeholder within the product organization, as well as within Cloudentity as a whole, the Senior Product Manager will be expected to provide leadership and expertise in concert with other company leaders and key stakeholders to maximize execution against the product roadmap by balancing development priorities, delivery timelines and financial parameters.
- Manage and maintain the product roadmap
- Manage and prioritize the queue of enhancement requests from customers and internal field resources
- Perform research to establish and maintain up-to-date intelligence about competitive and adjacent product offerings including detailed information regarding features, functions, quality, performance, usability, and cost
- Report roadmap, market, and competitive intelligence shifts to stakeholders in an organized and concise manner
- Participate in UX design process to ensure interlock on requirements
- Meet regularly with analysts, customers, and other industry contacts to help refine and improve product positioning and go-to-market efficacy
- Work with Engineering to help define and produce visual representations and written descriptions of product components and features
- Work with Marketing to help define and produce material representing the product itself as well as individual product components and features for use in various outbound communication channels including but not limited to marketing campaigns and the company website
- Work directly with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure that product roadmap, updates and improvements are properly represented and communicated to the market and to potential customers
- Proven track record of SaaS product management in Identity and Access Management or Authorization
- 10+ years of experience in software product management, architecture, development, consulting or similar area of focus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computing, business or other relevant field
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with and proven experience working cross-functionally with numerous business functions such as Marketing, Engineering, and Sales
- Experience with international development teams and willingness to work with a flexible schedule when interacting with customers and coworkers in disparate time zones
Our Work Environment:
As we continue to grow, our approach to the work evolves. We are seeking and improving ways to make the workday about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that support employee fulfillment both at work and in personal life.
- Competitive Salary and Growth
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time - 20 days per year
- 401k Program with Company match with eligibility on day one
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Medical insurance premium contributions for employees and dependents - 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Work full time from home. Staff are welcome to also work in our office if they are Seattle based
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote. Headquarters located in Seattle, WA.
BusinessView all jobs at Cloudentity