- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant to promote quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction within our Consulting business by assisting customers with designing Smartsheet solutions to solve their goals. For you, this is a career-defining opportunity to join the team at an important moment and have a significant impact.
As a Consultant, you will work with Smartsheet customers on engagements to convert requirements into Smartsheet solutions. Within this role, you will be considered the Expert on advanced Smartsheet functionalities to propose solutions for use cases across different industries and business groups. You are motivated by making an impact on our customers. Please visit https://cloudwaveinc.com/smartsheet/ for more details about our Smartsheet services.
Employment Type: Full Time, Remote
- Lead consulting engagements with customers to understand their challenges and develop solutions using Smartsheet
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value
- Must have hands on experience in developing the Smartsheet solution using various features like Control Center, Bridge, Data Table, WorkApps, Dynamic Views, Forms etc.,
- Expand upon the solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across a variety of industries and departments
- Ability to work on other no code application development platforms
- Review and validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Must have prior experience working in Smartsheet platform
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Management Consulting or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing solutions in Smartsheet platform
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
- Passion for working with leading-edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand product’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team player who can produce within defined timelines
- Experience driving projects from concept through completion
- Lean or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- US Citizenship or Green Card
BusinessView all jobs at CloudWave Inc