Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Prepares and sorts incoming mail.
- Scans inbound packages into GCM.
- Opens inbound mail; sorts cases that correspond to other facilities.
- Loads/unloads all inbound/outbound mail.
- Drives company vehicle to deliver packages to other facilities.
- Packs outbound cases.
- Follows pre-established shipping guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs other related duties and projects as required by management.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.Ability to keyboard thirty (30) to thirty-five (35) wpm accurately.
- Ability to seldom push and/or pull up to forty (40) pounds.
- Ability to seldom lift or carry up to forty (40) pounds.