RSA Indentity Governance & Lifecycle Specialist (Aveksa/IGL/SecureID I&G)
- Posted: over a month ago
Cloud Security Services is looking for an RSA Identity and Governance Lifecycle Specialist.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver a solution architecture, detailed design and implementation of the RSA IGL platform, including integrating with endpoints for Identity, Account, Entitlement data collection and provisioning across target platforms
Required Skill Set
- Experience in Implementing RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Platform for Automated Provisioning, Access Governance, Access Request Management.
- Practical experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM) tools and an understanding of the framework of policies and technologies to ensure that the right users have the appropriate access to technology resources within the organization (authenticate, control/manage access rights; and log the access).
- User access reviews
- SoD violations
- Manage access (authorization) of users
- Provisioning/de-provisioning of accounts (internal and external)
- Responsible for implementing RSA IGL platform, configuring all tasks, customization and coding and testing
- Deploying the RSA IGL across multiple platforms QA, PROD, DR
- Setting up and developing dashboards and reports in RSA Aveksa
- Setting collectors to collect data from a variety of provisioning systems like Oracle, SQL Server, Active Directory, LDAP, etc. into RSA Aveksa using scheduled jobs
- Documenting design specs and solutions according to defined processes, policies, and standards within information security requirements
Experience / Certifications
- Experience in setting RSA IGL Identity, Account collection, Provisioning Process, and Governance Process. Setting up Access Fulfillment Express (AFX) and integrating with target platforms.
- Experience with API Gateway and microservices architectures
- Understanding of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance with all regulations and frameworks (NIST, GDPR)
- Strong project management skills and global experience.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Product Certifications such as RSA Certified Aveksa / IGL Professional are a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Cloud Security Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?