Job Title: Cloud Engineer
- Configure and optimize cloud infrastructure components, including networking and security services, to ensure they meet customer requirements and support organizational goals.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design, build, and manage highly secure, scalable, and available on-premise and cloud-based architecturesDesigning, building and managing highly secure, scalable and available on premise and cloud based architectures
- Develop and implement automation processes to simplify and streamline the management of on premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Evaluating and recommending emerging technologies to improve cloud-based infrastructure.
- Monitoring and optimizing cloud management and data storage services to ensure high availability, reliability, and performance.
- Negotiating with vendors to control costs and improve scalability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet/Chef etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Implement essential security measures to ensure highly secure cloud infrastructure.
- Proficient in automating infrastructure deployment and DevSecOps practices
- Strong familiarity with systems engineering, cluster computing and programming theory
- Three plus years of experience as a Cloud Engineer with proficiency in any public cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP) services and infrastructure.
Cloud BC Labs Inc is a digital transformation organization aimed at creating seamless solutions for clients to effectively manage their business operations. The company specializes in Business and Management Consulting, AI/ML, Data Analytics & Visualization, Cloud Data Warehouse Migration, Snowflake Implementation, Informatica Implementation & Upgrade, Staffing Services and Data Management Solutions
Cloud BC LabsReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.