We are an apparel brand focused on women's denim. As our company is fast growing, we are looking for a candidate who is able to keep up in a fast paced setting. The ideal candidate is someone who can wear many hats and is able to take direction as the Sales Associate position is a job where there are many different duties with a wide range of responsibilities. The most important skill that is needed is customer service. In every interaction, the customer service experience is crucial as that is what a customer will remember whether positive or negative.
This job will be mainly a desk job in which you will be reviewing and shipping out orders from various sales channels. This is not a cold calling position. The ideal candidate is someone who is computer literate, efficient with their time, and able to handle different tasks. We are looking for someone with experience specifically with shipping and invoicing a large volume of orders.
How we are handling our work environment with regards to COVID19, we have hand sanitizer readily available as well as masks. We encourage everyone to socially distance and ask that masks be worn at all times when possible.
- Shipping out orders
- Creating Invoices
- Following up with accounts
- Maintaining Samples
- Creating Sample Tags
- Cultivating Online sales channels such as FashionGo, LA Showroom, etc
- Assist in projects as needed
Qualification and Skills
- English as primary language,
- Detail Oriented
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Must have a positive attitude
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Strong ability to multitask
- Basic computer proficiency such as Word, Excel, Gmail, etc.
- Health Insurance
Job Type: Full-time