Director of Marketing
- Expired: September 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
Cloth & Flame is an experiential event company creating boundary-pushing, connection-inspiring encounters wherever they can be imagined.
Through a growing portfolio of stunning properties and wild landscapes, culinary programming, design, and rentals, our team creates unforgettable private and corporate events, weddings, community experiences, and activations. We are scheduled to create more than 200 events in 2021, and our book of business includes clients like Google, Bentley, Audi, and Chanel.
Our company has grown considerably during the pandemic and is currently on an unprecedented growth trajectory, and we’re looking for extraordinary people who want to do extraordinary things with us.
We're looking for a passionate, experienced Director of Marketing to take the Cloth & Flame brand to the next level through creative storytelling, partnerships, and campaigns. In this position, you will work directly with our company’s founders and executive team on a collaborative vision for the future. If you thrive in a start-up atmosphere where you can have a huge impact and be surrounded by creative people, then this position is the right fit.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and develop a world-class marketing team
- Master the art of storytelling for our unique audience
- Manage and execute campaigns with knowledge of all marketing channels, ensuring alignment across organic social, PR, community events, email, growth marketing, and CX
- Spearhead new brand marketing channels
- Support adjacent team needs for social assets and landing pages
- Oversee content, copy, and calendar for primary social channels (FB, IG)
- Build strategy and grow our audience on new platforms (Tiktok)
- Manage external PR agencies
- Partner with like-minded brands and leverage celebrity partnerships
- Develop and manage influencer/ambassador program
- Work closely with the Business Development team to manage announcements of new venues and market launch calendars
- Operate cross-functionally with Sales, Design, Community Experiences, and Culinary Operations to bring campaigns to life
- Monitor data and propose optimization strategies based on performance
- Be a team player and go-to person for stakeholders from other teams to make decisions grounded in data and customer insights
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience; 5+ years of brand marketing and/or experience marketing - event or experience agency background preferred
- Experience building and leading teams
- Detail-oriented and proven project management capability with the ability to identify efficiencies and implement processes for streamlining
- Balanced focus between creative/content and data, with a customer-centric mindset
- Experience on a team that has gone through explosive growth (ideally from 0ish to $30mm+)
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities, and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, actionable steps
- Critical thinker with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- An obsession with brand, creative, and story-telling.
- A love of all things outdoors, experience-driven, great food, and startups
- A scrappy team player who is ready to pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for the Cloth & Flame mission
- Salaried position
- Mon-Fri, remote flexible, occasional weekends
- Extremely competitive pay and bonus structure
- Opportunity to make a huge impact in a rapidly growing, self-funded company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Volunteer time off (2-3 days)
- Birthday time off
- Holidays (8)
Learn More About Us At
Powered by JazzHR
Cloth & Flame
BusinessView all jobs at Cloth & Flame