- Expired: February 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have the ability to lead, mentor, and develop a sales team to exceed expectations? If you do, consider joining the best management team in our industry.
Closets by Design is a nationally recognized leader in home organization systems. We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of custom closets, home office furniture, media systems, wall-beds, garage cabinetry and more. Our current growth has created an immediate need for a Sales Manager, to support and further develop our in-home sales efforts. This position is a full time inside management position.
- Lead, develop and direct an in-home sales team
- Interview and hire sales people
- Facilitate training in both one-on-one and group settings
- Results driven toward goal achievement
- 2 years minimum managing sales teams
- Personal sales background of at least 2 years with a track record of success
- Commitment to follow our proven, successful sales model
- Positive attitude towards achievement
- Great communication, organization and coordination skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Additional technical knowledge (advanced Office skills, CRM, etc.) a plus
- Experience working with consumers and providing excellent customer service
- Retail sales and management a plus
This is a full-time, salaried position with bonus opportunities and benefits. First-year compensation commensurate with experience; ability to achieve six-figure income after first year.
If you are motivated to succeed and have a passion to lead other high achievers, then you deserve to learn more about this opportunity!
Apply online or email your resume to: email@example.com
Closets by Design Washington DC
Get fresh Sales Team Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.