Closet Factory - Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Closet Factory is the national leader in Custom Closets and Home Organization solutions. For over 37 years, we have been creating dynamic, truly custom solutions for every room in our clients’ homes—closets, home offices, garages, laundry rooms, entertainment centers, pantries, kids’ spaces, and more.
The home improvement sector in Las Vegas is experiencing tremendous growth and we are searching for another skillful and talented individual to join our local factory team.
Our factory production team measure, prepare, cut, and produce all of the customized precision wood parts that complete our 32-millimeter system. As well, they check and assure that each step of the production process passes quality control before leaving the wood shop for client installation.
If you're hard-working, dedicated, and have a positive team-oriented attitude, Closet Factory Las Vegas is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Review drawings, prints or instructions to understand specifications of output.
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (basic hand tools, sliding table saw, edgebander, boring machine, etc.).
- Experience with 32 mm system a plus.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety.
- Full-time, permanent positions
- Year-round work
- Best training in the industry
- Continual support
- Benefits after 90 days
Closet Factory - Las Vegas
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Closet Factory - Las Vegas