At Closet America our mission is to provide organization, beauty, and joy for our customers. Clients have come to expect and respect our customer centric approach to meeting their needs and wants. In business since 2009, we are a premier manufacturer and retailer of custom organization systems. We are need to add an experienced home improvement sales manager to our growing team.
We have a highly skilled design team that travels to a client's home to create specific designs based on the client's wants and needs. A sales manager for our team needs to encourage, motivate, train, coach, mentor and have a professional demeanor.
The Essential Functions:
• Lead, motivate and counsel a Sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue goals while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
• Be available to Sales Representative in real-time to address questions arising from customer during appointments.
• Respond to customer needs to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and manage opportunities for revenue recovery through “cancel/save.”
• Track and manage weekly and monthly sales numbers and maintain Sales Representative’s job results.
• Assess and review the performance of individual Sales Representatives using observation/Ride-A-longs and analysis of performance metrics. Coach, train and facilitate professional development of Sales Representatives.
• Aligns Sales Representatives’ approach and customer understanding with Closet America’s strategic goals.
• Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies.
• Provide skills assessment and ongoing training to staff, identifying appropriate training resources to fill skill gaps.
• Recruit, develop, and manage staff to support all departmental functions.
• Conduct weekly motivational sales training meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Qualifications We Look For:
• Leadership Skills - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
• Analytical Skills – Ability to use critical thinking and reasoning to solve problems.
• Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Professionalism – Conduct and appearance is professional and to company standards and policies
• Communication – Ability to use effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in difficult and sometimes antagonistic situations.
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and decisions.
• Education and Experience: Bachelors’ Degree, prior sales experience, and at least 2 years of supervisory experience required; any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with CRM system strongly desired.
• Licenses and Certifications: Ability to obtain/maintain MHIC Sales License.
If you have led a team of successful home improvement sales professionals and are want to join a company that focuses on customer satisfaction you have found a great opportunity. We offer competitive compensation, have established a successful process we will train you on and then you can use your existing knowledge to help your team grow. Apply today if this speaks to you.
Quality healthcare, Life Insurance, PTO, and 401k to name a few.
We are a locally owned and operated company that provides unparalleled craftsmanship and customer service to clients in the D.C.-Baltimore metro area. We’re known for blazing a trail in our industry with our innovative business model, and we’re looking for new team members who will contribute to our high customer satisfaction scores and the quality of every system we make. With excellent benefits and a great work culture, you’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.