CWC has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. In order to fill the management team staffing needs we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using an entry level management training program. Promotion is based upon an individual’s performance.
CWC's Management Training Program involves a comprehensive training program designed to help candidates develop a solid foundation in sales and business management. The program has three steps; entry level, corporate trainer, assistant management.
This program is designed to teach you how to understand and apply the requirements and principles to manage efficiently and effectively. The three segments within the training program include;
- Entry Level – Areas of knowledge include; effective communication, strategies for developing effective presentations, time management, how to win and keep customers, and public speaking.
- Corporate Trainer– Areas of knowledge include; how to market yourself, goal attainment, play to win-win, learning to transfer knowledge and managing teams.
- Assistant Management– Areas of knowledge include; daily operations, interviewing, managing financials, administration and business development.
Why Management Training is GREAT for our Candidates:
- Increase your effectiveness on the job.
- Strengthen your chances for career advancement and long-term success in the management field.
- Build a solid business knowledge foundation.
- Expand your network of contacts.
- Compile reference library from your coaches and materials.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the management issues most relevant to your position.
Why Management Training is GREAT for our Firm:
Leverage scarce staff resources; well-educated employees save time and money.
Ensure organization is complying with client’s standards.
What You Need to Get Started:
- All applicants must submit a current resume
- Degree preferred, not required
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of initiative and works well in team environment
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction