CWC is excited to announce that we are looking for an Entry Level Marketing Representative to join our promotional marketing team!
As a leader in direct marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we can connect brands directly with consumers through sales, promotions, and special outreach events.
In this Entry Level role, the Marketing Representative will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist our on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Execute marketing plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to on-site teams on behalf of management
- Execute product presentation directives to sales team standards
- Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for clients
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each promotional campaign
- Assist the marketing manager with day-to-day administrative support as required
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If your mind is constantly overflowing with ideas and you have a passion for marketing we would love to hear from you!