- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc., is one of the leading pneumatic manufacturers in North America of pneumatic and electrical control components and systems. Our accounting team works closely with all departments to help develop company metrics and cost controls that optimize the company performance.
Vacation Pay, 401K with company match, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Paid holidays, Long term disability leave, Vision insurance
Vision: Miniature control solutions that improve life and animate the world.
Mission: Putting people first
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Perform limited treasury functions in order to maintain segregated duties
- Provide support, analysis and advice on data from our ERP system
- Create reports and perform duties for months end close
- Manage Fixed Asset Register
- Perform Bank and GL Reconciliations
- Analyze cost of Manufactured Goods
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Conduct internal audits of services and vendors
- Review WIP Job Discrepancies
- Provide backup for AR/AP Personnel when needed
- Prepare Sales and CAT Tax
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a drug test to be performed
Accept a background check to be performed
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Knowledge in: Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc