Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc., a leading manufacturer of pneumatic and electrical control components, has an
opening for a Senior IT Support Analyst. In this role, you will create, maintain and troubleshoot VB scripts and programs that interface with our systems (ERP, Portal, etc.) and emanate from our factory floor. Demonstrated proficiency will lead to broader responsibilities, promotion, and advancement.
Primary Functions: Develop and support computer applications that enhance productivity, quality and customer service.
Vacation Pay, 401K with company match, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Paid holidays, Long term disability leave, Vision insurance
Vision: Miniature control solutions that improve life and animate the world.
Mission: Putting people first
- Program, test and debug VB scripting software, SQL and ERP processes.
- Translate employee and ERP requirements into application software.
- Develop and maintain automated basic applications that improve operating efficiency.
- Develop project plans and control activities based on satisfying employee and ERP requirements. Expected to be able to work alone and collaboratively to solve business problems and develop the functionality our employee’s request.
- Consult with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs.
- Develop and maintain application and systems documentation.
- Provide project status reports.
- Develop knowledge of current and emerging applications, technologies and standards of legacy and cloud-based systems through continuing education, reviewing technical publications, and participating in professional associations.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
Minimum 3 years related work experience in the development and maintenance of operational applications
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a drug test to be performed
B. S. or B. A. Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
Knowledge in: Develop applications using Visual Basic
Knowledge in: Experience using VB.Net
Knowledge in: Experience in Object Oriented programming
Knowledge in: Experience using MS SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc