Product Engineer - Relocation to Cincinnati, OH
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc Grand Forks, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
Vacation Pay, 401K with company match, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Paid holidays, Long term disability leave, Vision insurance, and much more
Vision: Miniature control solutions that improve life and animate the world.
Mission: Putting people first
- Reports to Product Engineering Manager.
- Coordinate and lead the transition of new products from initial design to manufacturing at scale.
- Design and develop new products according to product specifications and within project timelines.
- Define production test requirements and qualify that the production testers meet those requirements.
- Collect and interpret engineering test data and publish engineering test reports.
- Evaluate and approve continuous improvement projects to ensure product specifications are being met and drive change management process.
- Communicate effectively across multiple groups and cross-functional teams.
- May require up to 5% travel to visit customers or trade shows.
Accept a drug test to be performed
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
3+ years of experience with mechanical component design
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Knowledge in: 3D Cad systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.