New Product Mechanical Design Engineer - Relocation to Fairfield, OH
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid holidays, Bereavement leave, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Paid vacation
Our Vision: Miniature control solutions that improve life and animate the world.
Our Mission: Putting people first
- Work independently and as part of a team in the development of new products and technologies relating to pneumatics.
- Design and execute test procedures for prototype validation
- Create drawings and models based on design input specifications
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches
- Develop manufacturing procedures and monitor the manufacture of their designs in a factory. Improving operations and product quality.
- Research production specifications cost production materials, and manufacturing methods and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
- Familiarity with metal fabrication, machining, and general production process preferred.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a drug test to be performed
Minimum of 4 years of mechanical engineering post graduate experience
Proficient experience in 3D CAD
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.