Manufacturing Technician (cartoners/flow wrappers)
Clio Snacks Piscataway, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $56,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
What You Will Do:
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of our electrical and mechanical food manufacturing facility equipment. This position requires the use of appropriate shop/hand tools and analytical devices in inspecting, testing circuits and wiring of electrical equipment, and assisting with format changes for automated packaging equipment. for safety and functionality. This individual takes appropriate actions to ensure that completed work meets and/or exceeds all quality and safety requirements.
• Maintain and repair mechanical, electrical and pneumatic food manufacturing and packaging equipment(food wrappers).
• Isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical/pneumatic equipment.
• Install and maintain all processing equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic system components, conveyor systems, etc.
• Read electrical blueprints and apply NEC through the full range of industrial and construction work.
• Make mechanical and electrical repairs as required in connection with the servicing of equipment such as AC and DC motors, relay and control equipment, switches, circuit breakers, transformers, panel boards, and motor control centers (MCC’s).
• Diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor controls and programmable logic controllers.
• Maintain spare parts inventory for manufacturing equipment and re-order as necessary.
• Perform preventative maintenance checklists.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
You find personal satisfaction in troubleshooting and repairing packaging equipment. At CLIO, no job is too little or too big! Safety and efficiency are top priorities; when problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed.
• A minimum of six years of experience in repairing and troubleshooting production equipment.
• At least 2-5 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial facility.
• Experience with instrumentation and sensor calibration.
• Experience with variable frequency drives.
• Experience working in pharmaceutical packaging or food manufacturing industry preferred.
• Commercialization experience is preferred.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must possess a strong safety ethic.
• Must be able to work in a cold environment and in confined spaces. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Bi-Lingual is a plus
CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious. CLIO makes dark chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. It’s nice to meet you.
Clio SnacksWhy Work Here?
Start up company with genuine people, great culture and good benefits.
Who We Are: CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious. CLIO makes dark chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. It’s nice to meet you.
141 Ethel Rd W Piscataway NJ 08854Piscataway, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Clio Snacks