- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Machine Operator (Carton flow)
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot production machinery. The machine operator will set up and operate carton flow related equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Assist mechanics during changeovers from one product to another.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on packaging machines and assist in troubleshooting of any issues.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant Management
- Follow GMP rules
- Keep machines and area clean and safe.
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
What you’ll Need:
- Must have at least 1 year of packaging machine operator experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- High School education or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Basic math and computer skills are required.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attitude
- Willingness to be trained
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently is required.
- Spanish language fluency and/or knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
Bonus Points For:
· CPG/Natural Foods experience
· Start-up experience
Food production facility - Standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling and crouching. Manual dexterity of hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools and controls. Lifting and moving of objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations will be evaluated and considered to enable an individual to perform the essential job functions.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral program
- Life insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious! CLIO makes chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. Our entrepreneurial culture is built on being resilient and accountable, taking ownership, and leading with kindness and positive intent.
Clio SnacksWhy Work Here?
Start up company with genuine people, great culture and good benefits.
Who We Are: CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious. CLIO makes dark chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. It’s nice to meet you.
141 Ethel Rd W Piscataway NJ 08854Piscataway, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Clio Snacks