**HOME EVERY NIGHT**
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; validating adherence to road ability standards.
- Unloads shuttle truck and loads own truck by placing and securing packages.
- Delivers packages by identifying destinations; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints;
- Obtains payment by accepting cash and checks;
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Class B CDL w/ air brake endorsement
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Communicating Customer Needs
- Low costing Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance including Lasik
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Boot Allowance
- Safety Glasses Allowance
- Employee Referral Program
If interested in employment, please complete our online Application for Employment and Pre-Employment Inquiry Release form by visiting our website: www.clintonaluminum.com/careers