Outside Sales Representative - MN Territory (Remote)
Our employee's are our most valuable asset! We take pride on promoting within and providing a safe, healthy and positive environment!
Clinton Aluminum is the Midwest’s #1 supplier of aluminum and stainless steel plate products. With facilities in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, we are able to quickly fulfill orders and ship our products anywhere in the world, meeting your strict delivery deadlines.
Clinton Aluminum was the first stocking distributor of specialized aluminum mold plate and now we are the largest distributor of aluminum mold plate in North America. We have millions of pounds of aluminum plate, bar, rod, sheet, and structural shapes at our multiple processing facilities. Multiple plate saws in each facility help us process customer orders quickly and accurately, and the Clinton logistics team delivers daily to make sure your critical lead times can be met.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Set up joint sales calls with managers within the organization.
- Achieve sales goals as determined by management team.
- Administrative duties as required.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Above average communication
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Low costing Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance including Lasik
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
Clinton Aluminum Distribution IncMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.