The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for supporting the Pharmacists by reviewing protocols and source documentation, handling drug preparation and dispensing doses during clinical trials as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· The position requires at least a high school diploma or equivalent
· In New York State – PTCB certification prior to or within first 6 months of employment
· In New Jersey State – Active Registration with NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
· Must have previous retail or hospital pharmacy and/or compounding experience.
· Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
Shifts: Evening & Weekends
Clinilabs,Inc.We are a global, full-service contract research organization (CRO), the only one focused exclusively on central nervous system (CNS) drug development, an area of significant unmet need. We are dedicated to bringing new therapies to patients living with mental health, neurological and substance abuse disorders.