Business Intelligence Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Business Intelligence Developer (Developer) will provide expertise in SQL Server BI Development and work with various data repositories. The developer will be working to develop full stack BI solutions which include implementing of data warehouse, ETL process, data analytics, predictive analysis/trends/patterns, data quality, data governance, interactive visualization, and dynamic reporting. The Developer is responsible for leading the development of reporting and analytics solutions for Clinicas’ electronic health record (EHR) system by gathering business needs, documenting requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, and developing reports and dashboards. Developers interact with a multi-cultural population of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, levels of education and ages.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible to perform all, but not limited to, the following duties:
· Develops reports, self-service/interactive dashboards, and analytics packages using business intelligence suite of tools such as Tableau, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SSDT
· Calculates clinical metrics using healthcare data from various sources
· Extracts, integrates, and processes data to support reporting of provider’s clinical performance, risks, outcomes, and population’s health
· Designs and automates data preparation and reporting programs
· Validates the integrity and accuracy of data
· Participates in project planning, report formats, and statistical methodologies
· Investigates and evaluates alternative solutions to meet business needs
· Develops data models, architects and builds scalable/high availability data warehouse environments
· Supports the EMR, EPM, claim, and finance data warehouse
· Acts as an informed and thought partner with business users to analyze data to find answers to complex problems
· Acts as a liaison with end-users to collaborate on short and long term reporting requirements
· Determines project requirements for reporting activities and prepares project plans
· Translates requirements into repository and design; documents all design specifications
· Assists in defining best practices and implementation standards for the data warehouse and across business intelligence and reporting delivery tools
· Independently and/or collaboratively develops solutions that are high performance
· Provides technical and administrative support of complex, enterprise-wide analytics systems to ensure data integrity and proper system functioning
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 3+ years working experience in technical design of data analytics models, such as SQL
· 3+ years working experience in developing ETL process and SQL programming skills
· 1+ years working experience in data warehouse environment performing implementation, integration and maintenance of online analytics platform
· Proven hands-on technical experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools such as SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/SSDT with some knowledge in visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView and power BI
· Understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
· Understanding of ETL and data warehouse principles
· Working knowledge in T-SQL creating complex stored procedures and views
· Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
· Experience in gathering, documenting, prioritize and tracking requirements
· Proven experience in standardizing process, setting up, supporting, and troubleshooting production systems
· Ability to be a self-motivated, high performance contributor
· Able to effectively work with ambiguity and incomplete information
· Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping management informed of project related issues.
· Able to work well with people from all levels within organization.
· Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs
· Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in priority
· An excellent team player and willing to assist and train other team members to accomplish common goal
· Consistently demonstrate forward thinking. Strong aspiration to learn new technologies
· Consistently demonstrate excellent analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
· Working knowledge of various BI and visualization tools is a plus (MicroStrategy, WebFocus, DataStage, Informatica etc.)
· Other programing language (.NET, C#, PowerShell, XML, Python) is a plus
· Knowledgeable in predictive analytics (using SAS, R, or SPSS) is a plus
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field is required
DESCRIPTION OF LEVELS I, II, III, IV AND SENIOR
Levels are determined by the individual’s job experience and performance; level, scope and complexity of duties assigned and overall knowledge to the extent that the individual works with minimal supervision.
One element that distinguishes Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. from the rest is the compassion with which we deliver our services to the general and underserved population in our community. We are proud to have a family of professional and caring individuals who together comprise such a significant entity in the county of Ventura. Ever since our first health center opened its doors over forty years ago, we have continued to grow, improve and expand our services. It certainly would not be possible to accomplish this without the dedication, commitment and ownership that our workforce takes over this prestigious health care organization. If you are someone who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference and have a desire to make an impact on the wellbeing of our local community through your work, we encourage you to apply to become part of our team!
Clinicas del Camino RealWhy Work Here?
Great Mission! Change Lives... one day at a time
Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. has been providing quality primary and preventative health care services to the residents of Ventura County since 1971. Starting as a "free clinic" in Santa Paula, California, Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. now operates several health center locations within Ventura County. One element that distinguishes Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. from the rest is the compassion with which we deliver our services to the general and underserved population in our community. We are proud to have a family of professional and caring individuals who together comprise such a significant entity in the county of Ventura. Ever since our first health center opened its doors over forty years ago, we have continued to grow, improve and expand our services. It certainly would not be possible to accomplish this without the dedication, commitment and ownership that our workforce takes over this prestigious health care organization. If you are someone who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference and have a desire to make an impact on the wellbeing of our local community through your work, we encourage you to apply to become part of our team!
1040 Flynn StreetCamarillo, CA