Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician - Quality
Clinical Solutions LLC Franklin, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Fill Trays, canisters, and run all necessary reports to complete duties as required by written procedure.
- Separate, roll, prepare, and reconcile medication bags for shipment, according to established procedure.
- Verify appropriate materials are available to fill orders
- Restock any credited bulk medication back into inventory.
- Assist shipping with packing orders in boxes; verify all totes are sent out at the end of the day.
- Quality Check
- Perform visual check for each bag dispensed to ensure correct medication, strength, and quantity.
- If a discrepancy is discovered, correct discrepancy and place correction sticker on bag, then flag bag for pharmacist final review and verification.
- Keep workstation clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPhT Certification preferred
- 2-3 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a high-volume environment with an emphasis in QA/QC.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize and prioritize to maintain productivity.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass criminal and drug screening process.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Franklin, TN