Patient Recruiter for Clinical Trials - Medical Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Recruitment Coordinator assists clinical research coordinators and investigators in the recruitment of study participants for Phase I, II, III, IV, clinical research trials in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), FDA and GCP guidelines, and study protocols.
This position will be recruiting primarily for respiratory and pulmonary disease and as such, experience in these indications are preferred. This would be an ideal position for someone with experience as a Medical Assistant.
The Recruitment Coordinator has partial responsibility for these areas:
- Greet patients, completion of registration forms, and give instructions;
- Maintaining participant database;
- General data entry
- Generating community interest and communication of general study information to interested parties;
- Recruitment and/ or pre-screening of participates via cold calling, receiving calls from advertisements, e-mail, web posting, face to face, etc;
- Maintaining and development of relations with local ad sales associates and companies for posting enrolling studies;
- Working with Clinical Research Coordinators to identify qualified study candidates;
- Receiving incoming phone calls and relaying the calls to the appropriate parties;
- Scheduling participants;
- Maintaining adequate stock of office supplies;
- Following appropriate legal and ethical professional conduct
- Assisting with other duties as assigned.
Work is performed under general supervision from the principal investigator or Site Director/Manager.
Position requires at minimum an associate’s degree in a biomedical field, business, or equivalent combination of post secondary education, medical certification, medical licensure, AND/OR experience as a Medical Assistant.
MUST be bilingual in the English and Spanish language.
Must be familiar with medical terminology used in the Clinical Research Site.
Work is performed in an office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- AFLAC plans
- Pet insurance
- 8 hour shift, Monday through Friday. Weekend availability.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winter Park, FL 32789: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medical office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location: Office: Winter Park, Florida
Clinical Site Partners LLC
1788 W. Fairbanks AveWinter Park, FL
Get fresh Clinical Research Patient Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.