Cosmetic Packaging Procurement Specialist
The position will require the ability to specify equipment to meet process designs. This engineer will also provide support for the design and installation of utilities associated with these processes.
The emphasis will be on cosmetic type products. The engineer should be able to understand processes from conception, design processes from process flow diagrams through piping and instrumentation diagrams, develop written scope documents with drawings for contractors to bid and build from, and be able to work with internal or external engineering resources to develop automation that controls these processes.
- Delivers technical support on installation and commissioning of new packaging equipment, line layout modifications
- Develops or helps to develop sanitary piping layouts
- Sizes control valves, pumps, and flowmeters
- Provides support to recommend appropriate solutions for modifying existing processes implementing new processes or scaling up existing and new processes
- Set-up, troubleshoot equipment problems, and provides production support on a daily basis.
- Specifies new process equipment and works with vendors to determine the appropriate equipment
- Lead the sourcing strategy to meet goals
- Acts as a packaging subject matter expert in support of sourcing and procuring primary and secondary packaging components such as bottles, tubes, sticks, glass and fragrance filling.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- 3+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- Experience in a manufacturing engineering environment, line layouts and Equipment set-ups, line balancing, and production support
- Knowledge of automated manufacturing systems
- Degree in cosmetics, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science/engineering or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering processes
- Work within a team and follow deadlines
We are currently looking to fill a full time opening for Cosmetic and Cosmetic Over The Counter Drug Quality Control Supervisor/Manager. MUST be familiar with 21 FDA 210 & 211.
Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc.
Why Work Here?Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc manufactures and distributes Aesthetic Over The Counter Drugs & cosmetics. We are a small company located at Brea, California. We are currently looking to fill a full time opening for Sales Admin Position
High Potential to grow